Welcome to Florida Open Imaging Centers
HCA’s Florida Open Imaging Centers are full-service outpatient imaging facilities conveniently located throughout Palm Beach County. Our centers feature a warm, friendly atmosphere that allows for a very pleasant experience. A key ingredient in our success is the team effort of our highly trained and dedicated radiologists and our professional technologists. Our radiologists are present each and every day for the safety of our patients and the quality of our care. Cutting-edge technology allows us to direct specific cases to an appropriate sub-specialty radiologist, even to another facility or hospital. This ensures that each patient receives a high quality scan with an accurate result. All procedures are performed with state-of-the-art imaging equipment and every exam is interpreted by a Board Certified Radiologist. Results are forwarded to the ordering physician(s) by fax and/or mail, and we always accommodate STAT examinations.
Our facilities are accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) and staffed with licensed, ARRT (registered) technologists. We are also accredited by The Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories (ICAEL) and staffed with registered Echocardiography technologists.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact us at (561) 540-8100
Our Office Hours are:
Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Epilepsy Surgery Improves Patients' Lives, Research FindsDecember 8, 2013
- Gene Therapy Shows Promise Against Leukemia, Other Blood CancersDecember 8, 2013
- Money Problems Can Compromise Breast Cancer CareDecember 8, 2013
- Type 2 Diabetes Might Raise Risk of Liver CancerDecember 8, 2013
- Many Young Americans Know Little About Cervical Cancer VaccineDecember 7, 2013